Five Things I Ate
So much corn. We bought it at the farmers market and the dude gave us an extra one! We’ve been BBQing it, adding it to chilli, and microwaving it.
Steel cut oats for breakfast. I made a big pot at the beginning of the week for breakfasts!
Froyo topped with berries! Mr. A and I had a craving one night this week so we bought a tub and it’s half way done….oops!
Raw Carrot Cake Balls! (Plus more for camping!)
All the coffees. #lifeofagradstudent
Five Things Making Me Happy
A COMPLETED THESIS PROPOSAL. This will never get old…until my advisor comes back with 400 changes next week. Whatever, I’m enjoying the moment.
All the moving! Two friends are moving within walking distance from me this weekend #blockparty
Camping and hiking, and kayaking oh my! I love Clear Lake and I haven’t been in like 5 years. Looking forward to this weekend.
The brothers are out of Amazing Race Canada – they needed to go. AND Mickey and Pete in third again!? After that detour!? I absolutely love them. Something about their long flowing locks.
Sleeping in #enoughsaid
Five Awesome Reads
- Healthcare in the time of Grey’s Anatomy via The Atlantic
- Why families need to sit down and eat dinner together via Quartz
- The Dark Side of Almond Use via The Atlantic – featuring Dr. David Jenkins from the University of Toronto
- Dropping the ‘Just‘ via A Healthy Slice of Life – love this post! I’ve always felt this way about the word JUST
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight – via The Real Life RD
Hope you have an amazing long weekend! What are you up too?