It’s time for another instalment of my Friday Favourites!
I hope you all had a great week, mine has been just nuts! I’m spending Friday morning at Ag in the City and while I’m not at my booth reppin’ my study, I’ll be out buying bread from Tall Grass Prairie (Mr A, you can expect several loves when you arrive home).
With that said, I’m wishing you all a fantastic weekend and I hope you enjoy this week’s favourites!
5 THINGS I ATE
My first taste of spring 2015 asparagus.
ICYMI–> WIAW from this week
Impromptu Northern Lights adventures. They were WILD on Wednesday night.
Tim Hortons donut and coffee x 2 win. Looks like I’m on a roll (says the person who will never win at roll up the rim ever again).
A new dresser!
Thirsty Thursdays with Shiraz and school friends <3
My orchid is finally growing a new stem! This means a new flower is on its way. So happy I haven’t killed it yet…
- Nutrients for active people – water & electrolytes via Pretty Little Grub
- Healthy is… via Clean Eats, Fast Feets –> perfect post, AND we share the same thoughts on protein powder. <3
- How to be a better baker via Joy the Baker
- 5 tips to stop your mind from making mental to do lists all night long via Carrots N Cake –> Glad I’m not the only one who does this. Does it get any more Type A?
- Sugar reduced juice may be less bad, but it sure aint’ good via Weighty Matters –> eat more fruit, drink less juice.
- the scale via The Real Life RD –> An important reminder that we are more than just a number!
Let’s chat – What do you have going on this weekend? Who else is ready for another holiday from work/school??